Wednesday, October 21, 2009

31 Day Yoga & Meditation Challenge

Why am I letting stress be part of my daily life when I have tools so readily available to change my attitude?

I’m challenging myself for the next 31 days to a Yoga and Meditation Challenge. Each day I’m going to do at least:

- 15 minutes of Yoga

- 10 minutes of Meditation

Let’s see if I feel any different at the end of the 31 days.

Yoga: It can be any type of yoga from Sun Salutations to 15 minutes of yoga stretches. What is important is to be present and breathe with the movements. Exercises similar to yoga can be substituted, such as Tai Chi or slow moving Kadas.

Meditation: The point is to focus for 10 minutes. Passive or Zen meditation is fine, but it can also be an active meditation combined with walking, dance or even mowing the lawn - mindfulness is the key.


Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment